• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Okay - help an *spoon* out!

8 posts in this topic

So I've never paid much attention to the population report for any specific book or books - just didn't matter to me.

I recently looked at a couple in some of my sets and don't quite understand how the report / table works.

For example:

Green Arrow 2001

1st issue has a freakin' boatload of separate listings (to include restored *and* graded 0.5?? (shrug) ) I'm guessing that the digit is a placement older or something?

That aside is the number directly below the indicated grade what I'm looking for?

For example, the very first entry Green Arrow #1 Signature has '264' under 10.0...so 264 copies have been graded 10.0 correct? Yeesh! :eek:

I'm sure I'm making this harder than it is - and maybe should have posted this in The Registry forum.

My excuse is work is slow and I'm buggin'. And no, I did not do a search as I'm a lazy *spoon* :sumo:

TIA for any help to the learning impaired. :grin:

264 is the number of points you get for having a Green Arrow (2001) Signature Series 1 in 10.0.

Add up all the points for the books you have in your registry, and that gives you your overall registry score