• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need your assistance on grading my Wolverine #1

2 posts in this topic

Hello there again! :)

Ok, this time I have Wolverine #1, This comic is in AWESOME condition, ALL corners are extremly sharp and pointy! (Haven't found on like that in a LONG time! lol) Ok, Now for the 'defects' that I can see:

Cover: 2 faint 'stress marks' from the spine to the cover, neither break color. The white spidey box in bottom left corner has a faint black line the breaks up 3 times (Printing error) Also the 'smudges' on the black on this book are my fingerprints. I thought i cleaned them all off but i missed a couple.

Back Cover: 2 Extremly tiney green/blue circles. One is to the left of Wolverine's head and another is next to Wolverine's left ankle. (Are these printing defects also? Never seen this before). The 4 'smudges' next to Wolverine's left hand are my fingerprints once again! SORRY guys these 'all black' covers are KILLING me! :( Also there's what looks like a 'ghost line' going Vertical on this scan on the left side of book in the black. That's from the scanner. It's NOT on the book. I tried cleaning the scanner but it keeps showing up??? Weird. I had scanned it the other way (White to the right but then the corners didn't show up well enought to show you peeps how nice they REALLY are!).

Wolverine1FrontCover.jpg

Wolverine1BackCover.jpg

Here's a scan going the other way, just to show you there's no vertical 'ghost line' in the black:

c7b59151.jpg