• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just some stuff ...[Reduced Prices!

34 posts in this topic

Reduced prices

Marvel Spotlight #3 CGC 9.2 OW. Pac Coast $115.00

Daredevil #62 CGC 9.2 W. Curator. $110.00

Thor #326 CGC 9.8 W. $25.00

New approach, No more mass listings from me, Just a few of the better books from threads past with more pricing information.(gpa)

:takeit: Rules, PMs will be responded to.

Shipping will be USPS flat rate box $10.00, up to 3 books in the US. PM for international shipping rates.

Returns for any reason, buyer pays return shipping

Paypal or money orders only please.

Marvel Spotlight #3 CGC 9.2 OW Pacific Coast Pedigree.

I love this cover, but love is not enough. GPA 93/47 last 68 Throw it out, this is the Pac Coast 9.2 I paid $125.00 and that is what I ask.

RAD05749200725_233335.jpg

Daredevil #62 CGC 9.2 White Curator. Try and find any Curator Copy in grade these days.

I'm not talking about those VFs of Hausers, not that there is anything wrong with them. :devil: This is my under copy, I have the Western Penn 9.6 now. GPA high 153 My asking price is $125.00 (Distributors ink FC)

Daredevil62cgc92curator.jpg

Originally Posted By: mjacobs8
 Originally Posted By: blue808
popcorn.gifzzz\(shrug\)

Sorry to bore you, Bill. Only a few books tonight. flowerred.gif

Not bored, just excited to see what you got. How many more books are you planning on listing tonight?

Maybe one more. :baiting:

popcorn.gifzzz\(shrug\)

Sorry to bore you, Bill. Only a few books tonight. flowerred.gif

Not bored, just excited to see what you got. How many more books are you planning on listing tonight?

Maybe one more. poke2.gif

:applause:

Tell us the story about the Thor!

Well I was bidding on a nice book on a consignment site, I just knew my bid would win the book for me but I started to feel bad about the high shipping fee. So I bid on the Thor to combine shipping and make myself feel better. You know the ending, right ? I did'nt win the book I really wanted and got stuck with Thor and high shipping for a book I don't want.

:tonofbricks:

Well I was bidding on a nice book on a consignment site, I just knew my bid would win the book for me but I started to feel bad about the high shipping fee. So I bid on the Thor to combine shipping and make myself feel better. You know the ending, right ? I did'nt win the book I really wanted and got stuck with Thor and high shipping for a book I don't want.

:tonofbricks:

:applause: Now that is a funny story...but you should probably be offered one of these: :foryou:

Originally Posted By: Shawn Low

tonofbricks.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif Now that is a funny story...but you should probably be offered one of these: flowerred.gif

The worst part is the owner of the book I wanted pulled the listing, and the book has vanished into cyberspace. I think about it all the time. :cry:

Originally Posted By: cloudofwit
 Originally Posted By: Shawn Low

tonofbricks.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif Now that is a funny story...but you should probably be offered one of these: flowerred.gif

The worst part is the owner of the book I wanted pulled the listing, and the book has vanished into cyberspace. I think about it all the time. cry.gif

Dude, you need to put that story into the "Story behind the book" thread. That's a good one!