• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just some stuff ...[Reduced Prices!

34 posts in this topic

Originally Posted By: mjacobs8
 Originally Posted By: cloudofwit
 Originally Posted By: Shawn Low
Tell us the story about the Thor!

Well I was bidding on a nice book on a consignment site, I just knew my bid would win the book for me but I started to feel bad about the high shipping fee. So I bid on the Thor to combine shipping and make myself feel better. You know the ending, right ? I did'nt win the book I really wanted and got stuck with Thor and high shipping for a book I don't want.

tonofbricks.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif Now that is a funny story...but you should probably be offered one of these: flowerred.gif

The worst part is the owner of the book I wanted pulled the listing, and the book has vanished into cyberspace. I think about it all the time. cry.gif

Dude, you need to put that story into the "Story behind the book" thread. That's a good one!

Hey! I'm trying to forget the whole thing, plus this ing Thor wont sell. :frustrated:

<br />Thor #328 CGC 9.8 White. It's a long story. GPA last sale 40 Asking $30.00
hm interesting cover....Can you certify the story behind the book to make it like a new pedigree ? the MJACOBS COLLECTION ?? hmhm

^^