• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

'1 Day Make Offer Time!' HIGH GRADE Silver Age AM-SPIDEYS + JIM 112

99 posts in this topic

From now until 12am EST, I will consider offers on anything that has not already sold. Then the thread will be closed and it's off to CGC then CLINK for the Nov auction. Which is apparantly what I should have done in the first place. Thanks!

:takeit: trumps all, and please post it even if buying via PM. All books INCLUDE FREE SHIPPING - via media mail with delivery confirmation!

NO PAYPAL - NO PAYPAL. I can't afford to eat the fees for paypal on top of shipping and the drastically below GPA that I am selling everything for. Thanks.

PLEASE ask any and all questions about the books before buying, I want every one to be happy!

BTW, please see my other post 'Hodge Podge' for lots of mid grade goodies.

1. Amazing Spiderman #19 8.0 Off-White PQ GPA $275 Your Price $225 Shipped!

NCB crease in lower right, otherwise nicer.

64094.jpg.daf01685ea2d70dd340d7e0d4cc99d72.jpg

64095.jpg.6c00f5d0051243e315121badcbb8c728.jpg

Originally Posted By: comicgrinder
 Originally Posted By: Monster's Coll
7. Amazing Spiderman #47 Off-White to White 9.0 (which is a harsh grade, but there are a few minor NCB creases - soooo) GPA $155 Your Price $115 Shipped!
takeit.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

:applause::applause: