• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AVENGERS #91 & #92 both CGC 9.6 OW-W classic Neal Adams cover - NEW LOWER PRICE

5 posts in this topic

:takeit: trumps all

Two incredible Avengers slabs here today including classic Neal Adams.

Buyer pays shipping/insurance costs. I will take paypal if you have been a board member at least 12 months, otherwise please pay by money order. Can also be picked up locally in the New York City area. Cases are in great shape with no cracks. My ebay userid is FINSCANES, an 11 year member with 6000+ feedback and 99.5% rating.

Avengers #91, CGC 9.6, OW Pages, August 1971, Buscema cover, bondage cover, GPA says a 9.6 sold for $375 earlier this year, my price $350 $340

avengers91buscemacf5.jpg

Avengers #92, CGC 9.6, OW-W Pages, September 1971, classic Neal Adams cover "Avengers No More", GPA says a 9.6 sold for $475 earlier this year, my price $450 $435

avengers92adamsyb6.jpg

BONUS OFFER - Buy both of them for only $780 $750 and I will pay all shipping/insurance costs.

Nice books. cloud9.gif Why parting with the 91 after purchasing it so recently?

Because my "long term" collection goal is to have all Batmans from 1976-1982 in 9.8 and I dabble in buying and selling other books to finance my Batmans. I got a good deal on these Avengers and am trying to flip them close to their "true market value".

If I can't flip I will just hold, Adams is going nowhere but up, up, up.

And when that Avengers movie comes out...... up go the prices.

:news:

#92 has been SOLD

#91 is on Comiclink right now and therefore is NOT being offered in this thread (as per board rules)

I cannot delete the thread as the 72 hour time to delete it has elapsed.