• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Triumph Vs. The Star wars Nerds(hilarious)

28 posts in this topic

True..but the Fruitcake Lady is...she's a no-nonsense 90+ year old southern lady that curses like a sailor at people who ask her dumb questions.

cheap attempt to become like triumph

I downloaded a dozen or so Triumph MPG recordings the weekend after you first posted this. Triumph rocks, but Smigel needs new material for him!!! I kept seeing the same bits repeated over and over in his different appearances on Conan over the years.

The one of him at the MTV Music Awards where Eminem shoves him out of his face is interesting...I'm always surprised more people don't do that to this goofy lookin' dude sticking a sock puppet in their faces. The Bon Jovi, Star Wars, and Friar's Roast segments are definitely amongst the best!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif The one where he busts on Simon from American Idol was rather satisfying also. smirk.gif