• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine #66 Old Man Logan Sketch Cover

22 posts in this topic

So I just picked up a cgc 9.8 graded copy of this variant for $199.99 and I figure that it was a pretty good deal.

I know that the color version of this same cover has a ratio of 1 in 50 and I just wanted to know if anyone here knows what the ratio is for the sketch cover. 1 in 100 or maybe higher?

\(shrug\) dont know .You might get a better answer posting in the modern comics thread.

BTW-Modern variants are out of control and never hold their value.gossip.gif

But they are still dope to have.... I always say I'm not going to get the Variants but I always get them when they are at the LCS>

Yes you are sorta rite about variants but its not exacly sound advice. If you buy a variant with a limmited print for a key issue such as wolverine 66 your good money on that investment. I can give examples but if you don't know than.....wow! Just plain wow lol

Wow...lmfaooo. All this "song and dance" for what exactly?? Funny you have nothing intelligent to ad or point out? Its obviously an old thread. so? You say this to say what exactly? You must be bored. Is there un-truth to this variant not being a good investment. since its going foe 600 bucks now? Do you feel some type of way about that fact? Oh..i know your type. You just need to get layed lol

Wow...lmfaooo. All this "song and dance" for what exactly?? Funny you have nothing intelligent to ad or point out? Its obviously an old thread. so? You say this to say what exactly? You must be bored. Is there un-truth to this variant not being a good investment. since its going foe 600 bucks now? Do you feel some type of way about that fact? Oh..i know your type. You just need to get layed lol

tuhki.jpg

These images also work for how I feel.....since you asked

tv8hm.jpg

tv8m7.jpg

tv8rl.jpg

Yes you are sorta rite about variants but its not exacly sound advice. If you buy a variant with a limmited print for a key issue such as wolverine 66 your good money on that investment. I can give examples but if you don't know than.....wow! Just plain wow lol

In other words, I'd help you out but I'd rather just point and laugh at you. Well played!

I think its fair to say that if you buy a 1:100 variant at cover, its usually a pretty good investment.

Is there un-truth to this variant not being a good investment.

Yes.

Or in your case...not no.

:roflmao: That caught me the right way because I literally laughed until there were tears in my eyes. Well played :golfclap:

Is there un-truth to this variant not being a good investment.

Yes.

Or in your case...not no.

:roflmao: That caught me the right way because I literally laughed until there were tears in my eyes. Well played :golfclap:

:acclaim:

My work here is done. :)