• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series Opportunities - The New MID-OHIO CON October 4 & 5, 2008

97 posts in this topic

That is a GREAT crew. Anytime I get a chance to spend time with my party girl Gemma is a delight and getting to hang with my bud Bill is super. I am looking forward to it. And getting to know Josh better is a no lose situation to me.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

p.s. Bill lets just lock Pirate up in a closet for the show. Sound fun to you? :roflmao:

Anytime I get a chance to spend time with my party girl Gemma is a delight and getting to hang with my bud Bill is super.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

I'm sure they feel the same way

p.s. Bill lets just lock Pirate up in a closet for the show.

(tsk) That will render him unable to wait 9 hours for my Alan Davis sketch cover.

are you going or not, make up your mind.

p.s. Bill lets just lock Pirate up in a closet for the show.

(tsk) That will render him unable to wait 9 hours for my Alan Davis sketch cover.

are you going or not, make up your mind.

Still on the fence, looking more like I will be at the con. Still want you to wait 9 hours for AD nonetheless.

Sean,

Didn't you know that Kris would do what Kris is best known for. He would HUNT Alan down in the hallways and get it then. lol Kris has mastered the art of the hunt. It is amazing to watch him at work. Besides, Kris can't stand still for 10 minutes let alone 8 hours. The guy is always on the move.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics