• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series Opportunities - The New MID-OHIO CON October 4 & 5, 2008

97 posts in this topic

Saturday!

FYI I won't be doing my normal routine at this event, as I'll just be enjoying this con as a fan instead of taking your SS submissions at the booth. I'll be lining up and getting my own stuff signed, looking for OA, getting sketches and whatnot.

Not sure who from CGC will be handling SS submissions, but I'm sure they will be able to assist and I'll be around just in case they need help.

The guys on my signing list are: Alan Davis, Chris Claremont, Joe Kubert, P. Craig Russell, Ethan Van Sciver, Chris Eliopoloulos, Chris Giarrusso, Sean McKeever, Alan Dean Foster, Arthur Suydam, Mike Grell, Bob Layton, Bob McLeod, Roger Stern, Chris Sprouse and Len Wein. So pretty much everybody! I've got pretty much a (space-wise) 50/50 hardcover/comics split.

I might even use up those 10 Secret Invasion sketch covers that I've not used to date. :o

Thanks Chandler!

Got my rolling briefcase all ready, filled with comics in window bags, sorted by creator (with dividers!). Got to remember to wear my comfortable runners as well. Found a really nice looking run of DC Tarzans for Kubert last night so I'm excited.

Last minute cancelations:

Franco Aureliani

Chris Yambar

and the Speed Racer Mach 5

I know Chandler will be devastated as he was hoping to have his picture taken in the Mach 5....

Last minute addition:

Dan Mishkin, Blue-Devil co-creator

John... oops, er... no... :baiting:

Run out and find your Blue Devil #1s - sure to be a hot SS ticket.

Thanks Chandler!

Got my rolling briefcase all ready, filled with comics in window bags, sorted by creator (with dividers!). Got to remember to wear my comfortable runners as well. Found a really nice looking run of DC Tarzans for Kubert last night so I'm excited.

Kubert :cloud9:

DC Tarzans :cloud9:

What could be sweeter? :) I'm definately looking forward to it. I may see some of you in line.

Also, just looked at the schedule for the show and noticed there is a CGC panel scheduled for 11am... checked with Harshen and this panel has actually been cancelled.

If my personal jet makes it in time I will see if I can still guest lecture at this panel...time constraints...sigh :acclaim:

Also, just looked at the schedule for the show and noticed there is a CGC panel scheduled for 11am... checked with Harshen and this panel has actually been cancelled.

If my personal jet makes it in time I will see if I can still guest lecture at this panel...time constraints...sigh :acclaim:

If you can get that plane up and running I'll come back with you to FallCon for a few hours and say hello to Doug.

Last minute cancelations:

the Speed Racer Mach 5

I know Chandler will be devastated as he was hoping to have his picture taken in the Mach 5....

Thanks Kev.. This is Sharon.. Chandler has locked himself in the bathroom and refuses to come out until the Mach 5 shows up, otherwise he says there is no reason to even go to the show. lol

Sharon & Chandler (crying in bathroom) Rice

Everything got signed and submitted with the exception of miracleman as alan davis wouldn't sign them and for good reason.

Was nice seeing the CGC crew, meeting Newt, Steve, Wil Wong, Chandler, Sharon, Kevin, meeting Mitol and other witnesses I"m having a hard time remembering.

You should have just used all your hot air and floated there :tonofbricks: