• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: CGC 9.8 - 9.6 --CLOSED--CLOSED--

21 posts in this topic

This thread is CLOSED...

It's been awhile since I listed anything here....

Same as always 1st to post :takeit: takes book(s) & open to offers

Pay-pal & Postal money order for U.S & shipped in priority box for $10 & can put 3 books in 1 box safely

Pay-pal only for Canada & shipped in priority box for $23.95

Insurance & D.C are extra of course ...

All books are clean & clear cases with no crack or scratches.

Is your scanner's bulb too bright? I have never seen scans where you can see the reverse side of the CGC label.

Hey Moon,

No I never put the lid on the scanner down because I didn't want anything to happen to the CGC case.

I'm still trying to figure this thing out, makes awesome scans of raw books but for some reason every scanner I get HATES CGC books (shrug)

Originally Posted By: BlowUpTheMoon
Is your scanner's bulb too bright? I have never seen scans where you can see the reverse side of the CGC label.

Hey Moon,

No I never put the lid on the scanner down because I didn't want anything to happen to the CGC case.

I'm still trying to figure this thing out, makes awesome scans of raw books but for some reason every scanner I get HATES CGC books \(shrug\)

Buy a Microtek i800. They don't suck.

Originally Posted By: BlowUpTheMoon

Hey Moon,

I'm still trying to figure this thing out, makes awesome scans of raw books but for some reason every scanner I get HATES CGC books \(shrug\)

I've scanned hundreds of slabs with the lid down with zero problems, as have others around here. Risk a low grade book and try it out. (thumbs u