• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To all the recent sellers and buyers of the NEWBIE!

8 posts in this topic

Kudos to:

Aces :applause:, ComicGrinder :applause:and Musicmeta :applause: for making my first purchases on the board painless with great communication, excellent shipping ! The books are all here and are great! Thank you all !

Also thanks to rza808 and TupennyConan (worship) for taking a chance on a newbie and purchasing books from me. Thank You!

Also a general thanks to all the positive feedback and warm welcomes that I have received from the other board members ! :cloud9: NOW BUY SOMETHING ! lol

Kudos to:

Aces :applause:, ComicGrinder :applause:and Musicmeta :applause: for making my first purchases on the board painless with great communication, excellent shipping ! The books are all here and are great! Thank you all !

Also thanks to rza808 and TupennyConan (worship) for taking a chance on a newbie and purchasing books from me. Thank You!

Also a general thanks to all the positive feedback and warm welcomes that I have received from the other board members ! :cloud9: NOW BUY SOMETHING ! lol

Put all this in the kudos thread, newbie. :baiting: (oh wait, I guess I'm still a newbie).

quote=heffdog116]forgetting someone? :sumo:

No not at all just hit the button and the button too soon and put the whoe thing in the wrong place. I could NOT forget heffdog116 for the purchases and warm welcome!

quote=cloudofwit]

Kudos to:

Put all this in the kudos thread, newbie. :baiting: (oh wait, I guess I'm still a newbie).

Sorry for posting in the wrong thread I was on the kudos thread when I started typing I know I was?!?![