• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Awesome Great Machine Page--taking offers

10 posts in this topic

Taking reasonable offers via PM. Shipping is exact priority. Tony Harris art but everyone knew that already.

Awesome Great Machine Page

th_acomiccon014.jpg

Here is the link to other art I have for sale or trade, offers accepted

http://cafurl.com?i=9919

Knowing nothing about OA pricing (I only own one page of OA, a Badger page by Bill Reinhold - my favourite character)... where is there a good resource to find out what individual OA's are worth?

thanks, man... I bought the one piece I do own off of Heritage... just kinda got it on a whim, for around 50 dollars... but, from looking around at the recently posted OA on this site, it would seem that that is NOT the norm :tonofbricks:

so, for an average page from a third-tier artist, what would be the median price, historically speaking?

Knowing nothing about OA pricing (I only own one page of OA, a Badger page by Bill Reinhold - my favourite character)... where is there a good resource to find out what individual OA's are worth?

How much for the Badger page? :popcorn:

:takeit:

(kidding)

(mostly)

:D

Taking reasonable offers via PM. Shipping is exact priority. Tony Harris art but everyone knew that already.

Awesome Great Machine Page

th_acomiccon014.jpg

Here is the link to other art I have for sale or trade, offers accepted

http://cafurl.com?i=9919

Great page Anthony, this might be one of the best Great Machine pages in the entire run. Usually to get a page with an image this nice you would have to buy a cover.

Anyone who reads the title knows that it's all Mitch Hundred in a suit with flashbacks in costume occasionally.....tough to get an image any nicer and tough to find any at all.

Dammit...now I am talking myself into making an offer.

C