• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Blonde Phantom (SOLD), Flash and Young Allies

39 posts in this topic

Here is another set of books presented to see if there is any interest them here on the board. :wishluck:

The books are presented in the pictures below the title/issue #/ Grade (IMHO) and asking price (excludes shipping). The white sheets in the books are comic extenders.

SHIPPING: USPS priority and is based on zip code. Actual shipping cost only, no extra fees. I will combine shipping for multiple purchases.

PAYMENT: Paypal, Money Orders, Checks

PMs, Low ball offers and :takeit: are always welcome. I will hold any PM until we have completed our negotiations. :baiting:

Please email and ask as many questions as necessary to ensure that this is the right book for you.

As always input is requested, criticism (hopefully constructive), insight always welcome.

I can state emphatically that I have disclosed everything I know about the books. I do not know of any restoration done to any of these books; but I cannot guarantee it as I was not the OO of any of these books. (shrug)

Blonde Phantom # 22 4.0 - $ 100 Date: 3/1/49 Anti Wertham Editorial:news: Sold

BlondePhantom22.jpg

BlondePhantom22Back.jpg

BlondePhantom22spine.jpg

Adventures into the Unknown #67 My Grade: 4.5 Asking: $10

Adventuresintotheunknow67.jpg

AdventuresintotheUnknown67Back.jpg

Well that is all for tonight. If they do well I have some Green Lanterns 1, 6 ,9 , 10, 12 - 20 and 59 to go up next.

Thanks for looking

I can state emphatically that I have disclosed everything I know about the books. I do not know of any restoration done to any of these books; but I cannot guarantee it as I was not the OO of any of these books. (shrug)

Blonde Phantom # 22 4.0 - $ 100 Date: 3/1/49 Anti Wertham Editorial

BlondePhantom22.jpg

BlondePhantom22Back.jpg

BlondePhantom22spine.jpg

:takeit:

BlondePhantom22.jpg

BlondePhantom22Back.jpg

BlondePhantom22spine.jpg

Thank you but it was sold through a PM. To comicday.

BlondePhantom22.jpg

BlondePhantom22Back.jpg

BlondePhantom22spine.jpg

Thank you but it was sold through a PM. To comicday.

Andthat statement will now bring this thread to a 112 page minimum. As well as fuel another discussion in the general thread...

Thanks Fuelman....I don't have a blond phantom issue, and this is an inexpensive way to decide if I want to start chasing high grade copies. If I sell it, I'll give you a pm down the road.