• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vampirella 19 in 9.8

7 posts in this topic

Metropolis is auctioning a copy on ebay right now. Curious as to where this will end up. So far the mag market looks about like it did b4 CGC. I know it is much to early to judge ... The few key mags that Ive seen sale slabbed (SSOC 1, SavTales 1,Vampirella 1) have been in the ballpark of pre-slab prices... the 9.8 19 is gonna be interesting to watch.

Shilly?

Me no understand ...

Im not the worlds sharpest tack though. In fact I doubt if I could even be pounded through cork-board without first sharpening my head.

He's implying that the consecutive bids by the current second highest bidder means that the bidder is a shill. However, I don't think it's the case or think that BOC really meant it. Or did he? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

you really think they have been ballpark to pre slab confused.gif I have never seen high grade mags sell for as much as the high end slabs have brought! the vampi #13 9.8 just brought $456, the savage sword#1 9.6 was $4something, the savage tales #1 8.5 was $123. these are all books that ungraded and described in that shape would sell for abou 25% of guide, ESPECIALLY the vampi #13! The 9.2 and better market seems pretty damn elevated as far as i can see it, and i have been following magazines for about 10 years.