• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Opinion: The Worse GA covers of all time?

172 posts in this topic

lol What were these artists thinking when they submitted this kind of krap to the editors. The guy looks hammered and/or constapated (sp?).

lol

I've always thaought he looked constipated on that cover.

lol What were these artists thinking when they submitted this kind of krap to the editors. The guy looks hammered and/or constapated (sp?).

lol

on the cover, yes; but he makes poo-poo in the third story and is looking great by the end.

Funnies48GA.jpg

It is funny because you would never find a male bare arse on a comic cover today, but back then there didn't seem to be any problem with it. :eek:

Sa-a-a-ay... maybe that's why it's called "The Funnies".

Jack

lol

on the cover, yes; but he makes poo-poo in the third story and is looking great by the end.

lol

lol

lol

Nothing some good o'l pepto bismol couldn't fix right up. Took him two stories to find some.

rofl @ bb22. never saw that one before. (little did I know!)

Whose hand do you think that is reaching in with the brushes? No way it's coming out of BB's shoulder. Do you think he minds that they swiped his glove?

Jack

I am waiting for Parker to post , what I consider, to be the "true" WORST GA cover...com'on billy, get over that bengal bayou embarassment and post it :baiting:

I am waiting for Parker to post , what I consider, to be the "true" WORST GA cover...com'on billy, get over that bengal bayou embarassment and post it :baiting:

i hoped you had forgotten [but at least it's a REAL denver].

denver.jpg