• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Art out of Black Hole

9 posts in this topic

Couldn't help noticing the Kirby Hulk 4 splash appearing on Mike's site. I thought this was in a Black Hole collection. Is this a sign that this collector is losing interest?

Clem...

I think it was used as part trade for the avengers and xmen covers deal. The hulk 4 sat on comiclink for a year before selling for around 14-15k now one year later maybe less Burkey wants 45k?

This is not about the $45K price tag. Mike sold the Avengers 5 splash for $75K so maybe $45K for this Hulk 4 splash is current ball park? Anyhow, I am sure it was more than a year ago that this Hulk splash was on Comiclink.

No I was just alluding to a early discussion regarding this collector when someone said that he rarely lets go of anything.

From what I understand -- it didn't fall through -- it just wasn't all cash -- it was supposed to be all cash -- but then became cash/trade -- but I think he did quite well on selling the trade part and wound up getting more than the all cash amount he had a deal at.