• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star Spangled War #41 - Best! w/ Incredible Superman Center Ad - Superboy #47

1 post in this topic

I have been posting several books on ebay, both slabbed and unslabbed. All from a great DC SIlver age collection I purchased a few weeks ago.

Many of the books are mid grade but almost all have fresh page quality ow/w to white.

There are some truly rare books in this collection.

For instance, take a look at the Superboy #47. It has the classic Superboy Vs Superman cover and is a real beauty.

And then there is this little jewel I just found. Star Spangled War Stories #41 - January 1956.

What amazed me about this book was not only the quality but it has one of the best centerfolds in comics history. A double page spread of Superman items, many that I have never seen before.

If you are a Superman collector, this will be a real treat to see the images.

Also, the Highest grade listed on the Census for this issue is a 5.0, so you can easily see that this copy is a quantum leap above that grade.

Anyway, all of these books are being offered at $1 with No Reserve

For more detailed photos of insides and back covers, go to my ebay auctions:

Ebay Auctions

And if you are wondering why I did not slab them... It is simply time and money. I am turning these around quick. ALL are completely unrestored and I welcome you to submit to CGC with full confidence.

I had a nice group already slabbed and sold them this past week. Now it is your turn.

Enjoy!

PGCMint.com

PGC Mint - CGC graded NM Comic books

PGCMint.net

PGC Mint.net - A nice assortment of Rare collectibles - Original art - Colonial Currency - Theater Posters - Matchbox Cars - Rare Disneyana

64681.jpg.76ec6af5e205623f19a1ebec5792d74d.jpg

64683.jpg.2f1bbadcffe9cf02abc5133fd9e0a445.jpg

64684.jpg.5f0c77a37ab8ffcb7bb4c2bad221ff2b.jpg