• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW pgx LISTING ON COMICLINK! BUMPED TO TELL THE UN-INFORMED!

54 posts in this topic

This is just very funny and at the same time, REALLY BAD for the hobby! It is why I disagree with dealers listing pgx books and why I NEVER would buy one. If they are not incompetent, then they must be...... hm

I love the sellers comments, at least there is some full disclosure from him, if not on the pgx faux-label. I guess CGC caught it so the owner decided to send it to people who have no clue what they are doing (That's an "edjumacated" guess, I could be wrong about that seller, but not as wrong as pgx about this back cover :grin: ).

EARLY ACTION COMIC....OH,NO!!!!!

Aww c'mon Steve, it's only the back cover, nobody will even notice!

(:

Hey, maybe it's pressed....that would be even worse!!!

:jokealert:

It was pressed, thats why the cover split, and turned into another cover.

:/

" Would be incomplete per CGC due to wrong back cover being married. "

doh!

Yeah well, grading is subjective isn't it? Those CGC guys are such nitpickers! lol

Real ball-breakers lollol

Moments like this you feel awefully thankful for the 'how & why' of what they do... but I'm sure it'll be short lived :baiting:

" Would be incomplete per CGC due to wrong back cover being married. "

doh!

lol wow....incomplete.....ya think? They should've put the back cover of a modern on there and see what PGX would have graded it.

Probably a 1.5 (think about it - the back cover would be in better shape).

could it really be considered 'married' if the 2 pieces of cover aren't actually attached to each other or the book?

sounds like they're 'living apart' at this time gearing up for a messy divorce.