• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Board Members get 25% OFF!!!!

15 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone,

Some of you already know that we have had our problems with Ebay (that is another thread). We were planning to post some merchandise on the CGC boards but this is taking longer than expected. Right now We have some stuff posted on our website.

We will give all board members only 25% off marked price (Supplies NOT included)

Although We will give you our lowest advertised price regardless of quantity. This will not be in effect forever. This only pertains to items that are in stock right now.

We have lots of Sets. Full Runs, variant comics, Non Sports & sports cards, Prints, Posters, toys, action figures & so much more.

When you finish your order on the checkout screen, simply put your CGC board member name in the comment box. We will manually deduct 25% from your order

More stuff is being posted, so check our website daily.

PM me or email me for a shipping quote if you need.

http://www.hotflips.com/index.php

ooh i actually live pretty close to hot flips. i was wondering if you have boxes that hold slabs?

We have quite a few in stock. You are more than welcome to pick it up at our showroom. :)

ooh i actually live pretty close to hot flips. i was wondering if you have boxes that hold slabs?

We have quite a few in stock. You are more than welcome to pick it up at our showroom. :)

oh cool. do i get the 25% off if i do a walk in?