• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD: Amazing Fantasy 15 CGC 2.5 OW/W

91 posts in this topic

What was the asking price on this book before it sold? I see the prices for the Comic Link copies ... but the asking price has been replaced with the word sold?

Also, I wonder how the sellers go back and modify their posts? Can we modify any post ... or is the selling price a special hyper link or something that can be modified ... like I notice prices lowered not in a new post, but in the original post?

Thanks in advance for a reply from somebody who got here sooner and saw the asking price.

some sellers automatically delete the sales price when a book is bought....some don't.

the buyer doesn't have to disclose at a later date..

with that said, I saw the original price and the take it sign.......

:lol:

ok, so the price was public for a while. Why be douchie and not disclose to someone that missed it? I would like to know so I know what to expect to spend when I can get one. And don't bother responding, as someone already pm'd me with the price, not including the sarcasm...

While "douchie" is not a word I'd consider applicable when it comes to the lack final sale value info I do think its sad that it is not required here if "respect for the buyers" is considered of any importance here.

Can you think of any other respectable sales venue that omits this data?

ok, so the price was public for a while. Why be douchie and not disclose to someone that missed it? I would like to know so I know what to expect to spend when I can get one. And don't bother responding, as someone already pm'd me with the price, not including the sarcasm...

dang...you're kinda grumpy today..... :jokealert: I would have told you but had to go grocery shopping. :makepoint:

that's the first time I've ever been called douchie for being a bit sarcastic.....

do we need more forum rules?

:signfunny:

that's the first time I've ever been called douchie for being a bit sarcastic.....

do we need more forum rules?

Rule #182: Don't be a douchie. :baiting:

I would like to know so I know what to expect to spend when I can get one.

I wouldn't use the price this sold for as any sort of "market data" -- the price was a steal for the buyer!

That's why a dealer bought it.