• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD: Amazing Fantasy 15 CGC 2.5 OW/W

91 posts in this topic

I think he's saying he'll give you a "finders fee" if you let him buy it for that price.

And he has all of 2 posts to his name. :screwy:

Perhaps he's a douchie. :gossip:

douchies unite :cloud9:

Do not judge a book by it`s cover. You must have forgotten that you at one time had only 2 posts to your name

In response to "Perhaps he`s a douchie" that is a real nice way to welcome a new member.

Eh, this place has all sorts of nice ways to welcome people, and believe me, this is far from the worst. lol

Welcome to the boards :foryou::grin:

Thanks for the welcome!

I think he's saying he'll give you a "finders fee" if you let him buy it for that price.

And he has all of 2 posts to his name. :screwy:

Perhaps he's a douchie. :gossip:

douchies unite :cloud9:

Do not judge a book by it`s cover. You must have forgotten that you at one time had only 2 posts to your name

In response to "Perhaps he`s a douchie" that is a real nice way to welcome a new member.

It was just a joke, no harm intended. My apologies if I offended. In fact, half the point of the post is that 'douchie' isn't even a real word.

Welcome to the boards........dork. :baiting::jokealert:

No problem, apology accepted.

Actually dc4ever (I mean cd4ever) is a pretty cool guy. Most of John's posts are sarcastic or tongue in cheek....as we all are. Lots of guys get initiated pretty tough around here.

(thumbs u

Now I can appreciate that, thank you for explaining.

Ok guys, cbcnow is feeling better. Nice sucker job, now let's hit him with the nasty stuff!!

:tonofbricks:

What is the origin of your name cbc?

Actually dc4ever (I mean cd4ever) is a pretty cool guy. Most of John's posts are sarcastic or tongue in cheek....as we all are. Lots of guys get initiated pretty tough around here.

(thumbs u

Ok guys, cbcnow is feeling better. Nice sucker job, now let's hit him with the nasty stuff!!

I`m only feeling 75% better, can you do a little more apologizing and explaining so that I can feel 100% better? I am really sensitive today and need alot of support with my feelings. Thanks!

(thumbs u

I`m only feeling 75% better, can you do a little more apologizing and explaining so that I can feel 100% better? I am really sensitive today and need alot of support with my feelings. Thanks!

hm (Thinking)

note that I've been on the boards for quite a while, and I was the first person to be called a douchie.....and it was in this thread....thank you very much.

sometimes our snarky humor gets us in trouble.....but we all learn to have thick skin.

welcome to the boards,

:-)

(thumbs u

:P

(thumbs u

Yep. cbcnow, be glad you weren't accused of being a shill. That's worse. :) Although you're just buying, think of being in someone else's shoes. I wouldn't buy a AF 15 from a seller who pops up out of nowhere with no references, no post history, no reputation. Too much potential to get scammed.

That said, welcome to the boards!

(thumbs u

Yep. cbcnow, be glad you weren't accused of being a shill. That's worse. :) Although you're just buying, think of being in someone else's shoes. I wouldn't buy a AF 15 from a seller who pops up out of nowhere with no references, no post history, no reputation. Too much potential to get scammed.

Why should I be glad that I was not accused of being a shill, just you associating that word (shill) in a topic that has to do with me is almost the same as calling me one.

Example: If I were to write something about you saying "be glad you weren`t accused of being a thief" I am not saying you are a thief and I do not think that you are a thief but what would people think?

They would associate thief with you and now people may associate shill with me. It is not right. As far as a seller popping up selling an AF 15 with no references, no post history and no reputation I would not buy from that seller either unless they could provide me some references.

However I do not understand what that has to do with anything.

Unless you are doing business with me I feel that you should keep your opinion about me to yourself. When I do a transaction with someone I provide them very reliable references and everyone is happy. My main thing I am trying to say here is that you should not associate words with people that could possibly hurt their reputation unless you have facts.

Thank you for welcoming me to the boards!

Take care!

(thumbs u

Why should I be glad that I was not accused of being a shill, just you associating that word (shill) in a topic that has to do with me is almost the same as calling me one.

Example: If I were to write something about you saying "be glad you weren`t accused of being a thief" I am not saying you are a thief and I do not think that you are a thief but what would people think?

They would associate thief with you and now people may associate shill with me. It is not right. As far as a seller popping up selling an AF 15 with no references, no post history and no reputation I would not buy from that seller either unless they could provide me some references.

However I do not understand what that has to do with anything.

Unless you are doing business with me I feel that you should keep your opinion about me to yourself. When I do a transaction with someone I provide them very reliable references and everyone is happy. My main thing I am trying to say here is that you should not associate words with people that could possibly hurt their reputation unless you have facts.

Thank you for welcoming me to the boards!

Take care!

:o just a wee bit butt hurt :baiting: just a bit of newbie hazing.....cowboy up!

CBC, stop taking this all personally! The boards are fun...and not at all serious until the $'s start rolling. Have some fun!

That is what I would prefer to do but when I have people coming at me in a way that is not right I have to voice my opinion and state how I feel.

Let`s end this on a good note and all get along!

CBC, stop taking this all personally! The boards are fun...and not at all serious until the $'s start rolling. Have some fun!

That is what I would prefer to do but when I have people coming at me in a way that is not right I have to voice my opinion and state how I feel.

Let`s end this on a good note and all get along!

Nevar!! take this! :makepoint:

This is the longest thread ever for a book that sold after 3 posts. :screwy:

Yeah, and he isn't even the OP! lol

CB, you just need to take things with a grain of salt. Some of the goofballs here will really give you a ribbing, and as a new member, it's kind of an initiation rite.

This is the longest thread ever for a book that sold after 3 posts. :screwy:

Yeah, and he isn't even the OP! lol

CB, you just need to take things with a grain of salt. Some of the goofballs here will really give you a ribbing, and as a new member, it's kind of an initiation rite.

Not sure what OP means but I will try and take your advice, thanks!