• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hopefully... Official: DCU "Modern Covers" Appreciation Thread!

1,155 posts in this topic

:gossip: Hiyo!

So I think it is time for some new posting since my photobucket scans are finally fixed and in order!

WARNING! You have just entered into the "Age of Moderns" of the DC Universe... enjoy!

(Talk about a pretty kitty? Very beautiful renderings of Vixen is this series!)

scan0044-6.jpg

(Wonder who let the dogs out? Check them fangs out!)

scan0045-6.jpg

:slapfight: Hiyo!

So I know you all picked up this series! Old timer is back and in action with some new friends!

Time to bout down to your...

WARNING! You have just entered into the "Age of Moderns" of the DC Universe... enjoy!

(It's back!)

scan0049-6.jpg

(I love the art and the story is very... intriguing)

scan0050-6.jpg

(That half-panther/mega babe for a woman... is just :luhv: )

scan0051-6.jpg

:shy: Hiyo!

Now I am really surprised... thought this thread would be almost to 375 in total posting count from the hoopla of my scans missing pics.

Nobody picking up any of the new Blackest Night? I know you got some DC moderns and you will some them... *faith to kali yuga!

*(Can anyone tell me... from what on-going Modern Age DC series is that phrase from? There will be a prize whoever posts the correct series!)

(Original woman powerhouse!)

scan0052-6.jpg

(If Wonder Woman dated Two-Face, her hand would look like that... guess there is two sides to an amazon)

scan0053-6.jpg

:P Hiyo!

Oh yeah! Time to spend sometime with the original sexy heroine!

(She is single, guys!)

(Gotta love a lady in red on a horse... <3 )

scan0054-6.jpg

(Love the battle in this issue... lots of emotions coming out!)

scan0055-6.jpg

zzz Hiyo!

I think there is only two drop-dead gorgeous women in the DC multiverse... Wonder Woman and Power Girl, gotta love a blonde and a strong dark-hair woman!

(Anyone got a better top-two gorgeous women in DC multiverse... whether hero/villians or hero/civilian, no discrimination here!)

(Wonder Woman movie would be the hottest movie ever created... too bad we cannot find a actress)

scan0056-6.jpg

(Wonder if Wonder Woman body is more stacked then that WWF-chick name Chyna... how bout you?)

scan0057-6.jpg

:blahblah: Hiyo!

Me: Olympian

You: (Loud muffled-breathing) Yes, master. (More loud muffled-breathing)

Me: (Really deep-deep voice) Rise!

You: (Loud muffled-breathing) Yes... my master.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know you love it when I do that! Guess its time for the story-arc that showed... even a child gifted by the gods, can be wounded.

(Ominous background... creepy!)

scan0058-6.jpg

(Freaky eyes!)

scan0059-6.jpg

:kidaround: Hiyo!

... and we are back again!

(Talk about bringing Wonder Woman down... this issue almost made me tear up!)

scan0060-6.jpg

(Uh oh! Cheetah on the prowl... man she is a hottie for a villian, though I think Poison Ivy is hotter than Cheetah)

scan0061-6.jpg

(Gotta love this variant!)

scan0062-6.jpg

(Gotta love this variant!)

scan0062-6.jpg

Nice one! :applause:

:kidaround: Hiyo!

Yeah, I love that variant too. More to come soon or tomorrow!

P.S.

What happen to everyone else!? This thread has huge numbers of viewers, but we need to boost our contributions of post to grow this thread some respect!

Gonna need yah help people! Cannot do it all on my own!

P.S.

What happen to everyone else!? This thread has huge numbers of viewers, but we need to boost our contributions of post to grow this thread some respect!

I don't buy any new comics, but am glad you're posting some of these cool covers. Not sure why no one else can take 2 seconds and respond to the thread too. (shrug)

P.S.

I don't buy any new comics, but am glad you're posting some of these cool covers. Not sure why no one else can take 2 seconds and respond to the thread too. (shrug)

:tonofbricks: Hiyo!

I thank you for that and hope you enjoy more of my collection so far! (thumbs u

:insane: Hiyo!

Lets get this groovy sexy train going with some more of beautiful!

(Looks like Wonder Woman is strapped for a rematch!)

scan0063-6.jpg

(How about this cover! Retro-sexy!)

scan0064-6.jpg

:blahblah: Hiyo!

(When Zeus' children colides!)

scan0067-6.jpg

(How about this... comparison!?)

scan0068-6.jpg

(I wonder who she taking the axe to?)

scan0069-6.jpg

P.S.

Sorry the missing variant (Wonder Woman #31) is not properly protected yet for scan... maybe next time around! :wishluck: