• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hopefully... Official: DCU "Modern Covers" Appreciation Thread!

1,155 posts in this topic

:gossip: Hiyo!

I was wondering... anyone reading Batman and the Outsiders, have any opinions on the series?

WARNING! You have just entered into the Age of Moderns of the DC Universe... enjoy!

(Grayson vs Cassandra is interesting, but Tim vs Cassandra is just intense... what you think?)

scan0080-7.jpg

Little blue-men may have created the ManHunters and Green Lantern Corps, but Batman created the... One Man -

WARNING! You have just entered into the Age of Moderns of the DC Universe... enjoy!

(... and in this corner, we have the mentor/detective/adopted-son... Tim Drake/Wayne/Robin! :banana: )

scan0085-7.jpg

(Looks good on him! ^^ )

scan0086-7.jpg

Ray Palmer/Atom! Your wife may have inadvertly killed Elongated Man's wife (being jealous) and tried to cover it up with the killing of Tim Drake/Robin's father (to look like) by the hands of Captain Boomerang (though also manipulated, and killed). To then, later on, cause a rift between Batman and the JLA members and then confess and go to jail and succumb to the power of Eclipso and seduce Spectre to rid the world of magic, in subsequent destroying a entire city (again) and the killing of the Wizard, but Batman has...

(Finally in the third corner... we have the notoriously, ruthless, crazy, Jason Todd/(2nd)Robin/Red Robin)

scan0087-7.jpg

(thumbs u Hiyo!

We got 10,000+ views! Awesome!

We made it people!

P.S.

To all who have contribute, please keep it up... so we can make it to 15,000 views!

P.S.S.

Give yourself a pat on the back and keep up the posting of your lovely DCs in the Age of Moderns!

zzz Hiyo!

Wow!

I thought this thread would pickup in posting after we hit the 10,000+ views mark.

Well, if you would not show the love... then let me oblige you, with my DC love!

WARNING! The material following-up will cause the following... neck pains from performing double-takes, the loss of eye functions that may lead to blurred vision and/or loss of sight, the loss of jaw functioning that may result in you picking up your jaw from the floor, large amounts of foaming and/or fluids to flow from the mouth, and deep hunger pains for all thing relating to the subject matter of this thread! Please enjoy!

(Will the real antagonist, please stand up!?)

scan0088-7.jpg

(Love this cover!)

scan0089-7.jpg

zzz Hiyo!

Ah! The young-life and fast times of Bruce...

WARNING! The material following-up will cause the following... neck pains from performing double-takes, the loss of eye functions that may lead to blurred vision and/or loss of sight, the loss of jaw functioning that may result in you picking up your jaw from the floor, large amounts of foaming and/or fluids to flow from the mouth, and deep hunger pains for all thing relating to the subject matter of this thread! Please enjoy!

("How I spent my time in Japan?" by Bruce)

scan0093-7.jpg

("The friend I made in Japan." by Bruce)

scan0094-7.jpg

("Young love" by Bruce)

scan0095-7.jpg

("The Cowl" by Bruce)

scan0096-7.jpg

zzz Hiyo!

Time for the second witching hour of...

(Man this party was dead, lol )

scan0097-7.jpg