• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hopefully... Official: DCU "Modern Covers" Appreciation Thread!

1,155 posts in this topic

How many different Batman titles are there??

zzz Hiyo!

Quite a few, though you can always goto www.comicpriceguide.com to see all the different Batman series titles!

P.S.

You have to sign-up for a free membership to see the images of the series.

P.S.S.

How you likely the thread and its newest WARNING!?

:boo: Hiyo!

Sorry for the delays, but my new crop of 100 will have to be post-poned to late Wednesday night or Thursday morning... sorry again!

P.S.

Dang guys!

So quite... cannot be because people have stop buying DC, can it!?

Been so long since someone (else, besides me) has contributed to the thread!

Where is the DC love!?

good job at keeping this thread going

:headbang: Hiyo!

Thanks for that!

P.S.

Been having some issues with my scanner will try... deadline for new crop will be for Wednesday, if not tonight!

P.S.S.

I miss when others contribute and post on this thread... good times, good times.

I guess there is no love for DC, huh?

:frustrated: Hiyo!

I am truly sorry.

Today I went back and looked at how this thread started and looked and re-read all the post that followed after my first post in this thread.

Here what I saw...

I saw a lot of energy and proclamations, but always beautiful DC covers of the different series in the Age of Moderns... also there was some pleading.

The contributions to this thread though I have a heavy amount of my collection shown, but would be nothing without, the others. I have been so focus on pleading to others to contribute there collections, but never truly realize that some do not truly purchase many moderns of DC books. Some do more collecting of bargain-bin issues pertaining to stuff of the Old Ages of Comics and are not in the Age of Modern.

I should be glad and happy for those who have been able to contribute to the thread of their Modern Age Collection, because (as I surely should know) it takes a lot of time and focus to scan/take picture and do the uploading... to then post, to share. There is a lot of work and many may not have the time to commit to the task, as I have been able.

Some just like to read and post (to talk) about what they have read and not go as far to scanning or picturing each and every book they have read or not... not everyone has the availability of a scanner or some type of picturing capabilities, nor (maybe) time.

So I give thanks and applaud those (so far) for there contributions of posting (whether it be a comment or some of their collection) in this thread...

(Going in the order of "first appearance" in the thread!)

Lego

rza808

oneasian

Gone Phishin'

Mephisto

Kidcolt

Marvelguy34

tilleycs

Bonds25

tsarax

Boozad

nocutename

thanos_oftitan

Comicopolis

spideyfan88

Monstro

Fireboy

Point Five

helionaut

tarheelmarine

kimik

gladuchka99

Ringfinger

Ares

LBJARM

EvilAsh

PEP

Thanks guys! Your the real contributors!! Your the real reason this thread is still alive and moving!!!

:frustrated: Hiyo!

Oh man!

Can anyone smell that!?

It smells like...

WARNING! The material following-up will cause the following... neck pains from performing double-takes, the loss of eye functions that may lead to blurred vision and/or loss of sight, the loss of jaw functioning that may result in you picking up your jaw from the floor, large amounts of foaming and/or fluids to flow from the mouth, and deep hunger pains for all thing relating to the subject matter of this thread! Please enjoy!

I love a new harvest of 100 freshly scanned DC books out of the comic boxes!!!

(Great issue and great cover!)

scan0001-8.jpg

:bump: Hiyo!

I bet you thought...

WARNING! The material following-up will cause the following... neck pains from performing double-takes, the loss of eye functions that may lead to blurred vision and/or loss of sight, the loss of jaw functioning that may result in you picking up your jaw from the floor, large amounts of foaming and/or fluids to flow from the mouth, and deep hunger pains for all thing relating to the subject matter of this thread! Please enjoy!

(Love this book! Great look into Commissioner Gordon!)

scan0008-8.jpg