• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hopefully... Official: DCU "Modern Covers" Appreciation Thread!

1,155 posts in this topic

:bump: Hiyo!

Love your 'huge' contributions, Boozad... I always look forward to them!

Rather go big... or not at all, huh!? :jokealert:

I always size them at 1200 width for linking to eBay listings. Plus they fit nicely on my wdescreen monitor :grin:

:bump: Hiyo!

Love your 'huge' contributions, Boozad... I always look forward to them!

Rather go big... or not at all, huh!? :jokealert:

I always size them at 1200 width for linking to eBay listings. Plus they fit nicely on my wdescreen monitor :grin:

:roflmao: Hiyo!

Show-off, but a great show-off... nonetheless!!!

I dream of a genie with a...

WARNING! The material following-up will cause the following... neck pains from performing double-takes, the loss of eye functions that may lead to blurred vision and/or loss of sight, the loss of jaw functioning that may result in you picking up your jaw from the floor, large amounts of foaming and/or fluids to flow from the mouth, and deep hunger pains for all thing relating to the subject matter of this thread! Please enjoy!

(Are you tough-enough to handle the...)

scan0015-8.jpg

Few titles I truly regret not picking up these early in there respective series run are... Batman Confidential, Green Lantern, Green Lantern Corps, Justice League of America, Catwoman, Wonder Woman, Teen Titans, and this...

WARNING! The material following-up will cause the following... neck pains from performing double-takes, the loss of eye functions that may lead to blurred vision and/or loss of sight, the loss of jaw functioning that may result in you picking up your jaw from the floor, large amounts of foaming and/or fluids to flow from the mouth, and deep hunger pains for all thing relating to the subject matter of this thread! Please enjoy!

(Came unto this late in the game and man do I regret!)

scan0020-8.jpg