• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hopefully... Official: DCU "Modern Covers" Appreciation Thread!

1,155 posts in this topic

Here is one that I liked so much on first sight that I had to have it. I would have loved to see DC use it for a sketch cover variant like Bats #612.

CopyofGL43_Cover.jpg

2c Hiyo!

Lovely, just simply... lovely!

P.S.

I am surprise about your reaction to Final Crisis, but you do have a right to your opinion... though I wonder how could not the events in Final Crisis not be easy to follow. Hopefully reviews, interviews, and opinion groups was not the culprit in the accessory to disrupt the intending satisfaction... Final Crisis was going give you.

<3 Hiyo!

Wow, not much attention to the thread lately by anyone... any-who!

Gotta scan up another crop of 100, because I really wanna post Final Crisis series consecutively so... will definitely have the new crop by Sunday night or Monday morning!

P.S.

Till then... can the thread get some shout-outs, post your favorite DC modern covers for November and December!

P.S.S.

Oh yeah... :bump: , :bump:

^^ Hiyo!

Happy New Years!

So happy that this thread is still popular and is up to 12,500+ views!

So Jan. 3rd was my brithday so that means...

WARNING! The material following-up will cause the following... neck pains from performing double-takes, the loss of eye functions that may lead to blurred vision and/or loss of sight, the loss of jaw functioning that may result in you picking up your jaw from the floor, large amounts of foaming and/or fluids to flow from the mouth, and deep hunger pains for all thing relating to the subject matter of this thread!

(Time to take out your rings!)

scan0094-8.jpg

^^ Hiyo!

I took a long time scanning the new patch, so how about another sample of...

WARNING! The material following-up will cause the following... neck pains from performing double-takes, the loss of eye functions that may lead to blurred vision and/or loss of sight, the loss of jaw functioning that may result in you picking up your jaw from the floor, large amounts of foaming and/or fluids to flow from the mouth, and deep hunger pains for all thing relating to the subject matter of this thread!

(You probably never truly seen/read about someone being angry until you read this!)

scan0005-9.jpg

^^ Hiyo!

So I thought...

(Everyone so caught-up in death of Batman, forgot about 'ol... Martian ManHunter!)

scan0008-9.jpg