• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hopefully... Official: DCU "Modern Covers" Appreciation Thread!

1,155 posts in this topic

^^ Hiyo!

Think you can...

WARNING! The material following-up will cause the following... neck pains from performing double-takes, the loss of eye functions that may lead to blurred vision and/or loss of sight, the loss of jaw functioning that may result in you picking up your jaw from the floor, large amounts of foaming and/or fluids to flow from the mouth, and deep hunger pains for all thing relating to the subject matter of this thread!

(Wow, she is truly a surviver... Nemesis & Chetah!?)

scan0011-9.jpg

??? Hiyo!

Most impressive mini-series with... great imagery, visuals, and Anti-life references, I bring you...

WARNING! The material following-up will cause the following... neck pains from performing double-takes, the loss of eye functions that may lead to blurred vision and/or loss of sight, the loss of jaw functioning that may result in you picking up your jaw from the floor, large amounts of foaming and/or fluids to flow from the mouth, and deep hunger pains for all thing relating to the subject matter of this thread!

(Time to take out your Final Crisis and turn to the gospel according to Revelation 1:1, :devil: )

scan0013-9.jpg

(I wonder what the Spectre is brooding about... too bad for Dr. Light, :o )

scan0014-9.jpg

??? Hiyo!

I must say... this is the most impressive, shocking, visually pleasing, imagery beautiful, explosive, and

(Stand back, I see rogues coming through... when bad guys go good :headbang: )

scan0023-9.jpg

(Its a penguin! No, its a Mr. Freeze! No, its the freeze-gun dude called, "ARRGGH!")

scan0024-9.jpg

(Revenge is a dish best served... frozen, :roflmao: )

scan0025-9.jpg

??? Hiyo!

Wanna hear a secret... I am not

(Anyone who got a file-cabinet... this is gonna blow it, (shhhush, its a secret!))

scan0030-9.jpg

(The true prophet has return... let him tell us his secrets of Anti-Life, submit :devil: !)

scan0031-9.jpg

??? Hiyo!

For you sketch-artist, heres...

(Sketch-book to Anti-Life... amazing!)

scan0032-9.jpg

:preach: Hiyo!

Miss me!?

Aw, too kind... too kind!

Well you know the drill, time to...

scan0035-9.jpg

scan0036-9.jpg

P.S.

Never needed to pull-out the glasses... I used my old Nintendo game 3-D glasses, awesome!