• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hopefully... Official: DCU "Modern Covers" Appreciation Thread!

1,155 posts in this topic

post some GL and Blackest Night!

:makepoint: Hiyo!

Sorry, but besides me going in a certain order of my collection <so it will be soon>... I have been out of work for a little more than three-months and have been unable to collect nor read pass the first issues of the start of the <Blackest Night> event.

P.S.

... but what I do have will be coming up soon! Please be patient and enjoy till then.

Sorry to hear you are out of work. Here are a few modern covers to cheer you up.

S7302957-1.jpg

S7302959-1.jpg

S7302958-1.jpg

:applause: Hiyo!

Oh man, dude that Power Girl #8 cover... is just what I need!

... oh the pain! The pain of not being able to keep-up and Brave and the Bold, the... oh man, how was #29 and #31.

Really great covers... hope to see more of your collection of DC-beauties in future-post on here!

P.S.

Thanks for the cheer-up!

:applause: Hiyo!

So during <maintenace-breaks from World of Warcraft> I like to further my deep comic-depression by checking out a thread called, <Blackest Night>.

The last post I saw in the thread seemed to suggest that the next inclusion to the Black Lantern Corps would be Green Arrow, but hey... he did join anti-life in Final Crisis.

<Like he had a choice, meh ..., but awesome moment though!>

So I thought, "Hey...

WARNING! The material following-up will cause the following... neck pains from performing double-takes, the loss of eye functions that may lead to blurred vision and/or loss of sight, the loss of jaw functioning that may result in you picking up your jaw from the floor, large amounts of foaming and/or fluids to flow from the mouth, and deep hunger pains for all thing relating to the subject matter of this thread!

scan0054-9.jpg

scan0055-9.jpg