• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hopefully... Official: DCU "Modern Covers" Appreciation Thread!

1,155 posts in this topic

:baiting: Hiyo!

Wow! No one cared for the Green Arrow/Black Canary serise cover-show!?

I am truly surprised that no one had any comments on the series or anything... (shrug)

Well, nevermind that how bout we get to the core of my current depression with...

WARNING! The material following-up will cause the following... neck pains from performing double-takes, the loss of eye functionality that may lead to blurred vision and/or loss of sight, the loss of jaw functionality that may result in you picking up your jaw from the floor, sudden large amounts of foaming and/or fluids to flow from the mouth, and deep hunger pains for all thing relating to the subject matter of this thread!

>

scan0076-9.jpg

:baiting: Hiyo!

Yeah, yeah... I know your bummed, but this batch was already scanned and was before my of issues was prepared for scanning.

Bare with the...

WARNING! The material following-up will cause the following... neck pains from performing double-takes, the loss of eye functionality that may lead to blurred vision and/or loss of sight, the loss of jaw functionality that may result in you picking up your jaw from the floor, sudden large amounts of foaming and/or fluids to flow from the mouth, and deep hunger pains for all thing relating to the subject matter of this thread!

scan0083-9.jpg

:taptaptap: Hiyo!

Wow, has it been quite a while since I have posted or since anyone else has... thread lost its nostaglia!?

I mean really!? No one any has any comments or even some scans of your DC!?

Eh, oh well then...

scan0094-9.jpg