• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hopefully... Official: DCU "Modern Covers" Appreciation Thread!

1,155 posts in this topic

:bump: Hiyo!

Hey everybody, sorry been away for so long... was quite sick for almost two weeks. So I have not been able to get setting-up some new scans, though will try by this Friday.

Argh, been so rough missing all the great DC books coming out... even saw the Batman #700 sketch and hopefully, cover-art for the issue. That is some great art by that guy, reminds me of the Tony Daniel run during R.I.P.

Wonder Woman getting up there to her 600th published issues since she was introduced to the DC!? Just spectacular.

Though, can anyone tell me how is Azrael, Web, the, Gotham City Sirens, Outsiders, the, and even Vigilante is doing, story-wise!? Argh, I miss comics!

P.S.

No love for the recent scans I already put up?

P.S. Look for my return!

Should we start looking now? If so, where should we look?

rantrant Hiyo!

Definitely!

... look here Friday, new scans!

P.S.

Glad to see you are still around, Reno McCoy, surprised it only been 3-4 months since my last post...

P.S. Look for my return!

Should we start looking now? If so, where should we look?

rantrant Hiyo!

Definitely!

... look here Friday, new scans!

P.S.

Glad to see you are still around, Reno McCoy, surprised it only been 3-4 months since my last post...

:shy: Hiyo!

lol ... I know Friday has long been past, sorry for the delays. My yearly comic organizing was put-off on job interviews and application submissions... too bad has not amounted to anything, yet. New scans to come soon, hopefully in a few days... only need to dust off the scanner.

:banana: ... going to be a DC party soon! :whee:

:applause: Hiyo!

Wow, so much excitement... well, lets get back in the swing of things then!

THE RETURN OF THE DC COVER LOVE-FEST!

WARNING! The material to be shown will cause the following; neck-aches and pains from constant performance of spontaneous double-takes, loss of functionality with your eyes that may result in blurred and/or complete loss of sight/vision, loss of motor-function to your jaw that could result in a sudden jaw-drop (Please be sure to hold your jaw when looking through material on this thread), sudden and uncontrollable large amounts of fluids that would either result to an over-flow or foaming from the mouth, and deep hunger pains for all things DC related!

scan0001-10.jpg