• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hopefully... Official: DCU "Modern Covers" Appreciation Thread!

1,155 posts in this topic

Heyo Unrested Spectre!

It's been a long time! Hope everything's been good! Now get back to posting more DC covers! lol

:hi: Hiyo!

Sorry, sorry... finally got a job and been working ever since and today I finally got an day-off due to a mechanical-shutdown and the grind will restart Friday; :ohnoez:

P.S.

Will post some today and hopefully more on Sunday!

Love all the Strange Adventures covers! (who is the cover artist? (shrug) )

Pretty much for Strange Adventures is as follows...

Writing: Jim Starlin

Pencils: Manuel Garcia

Inks: Al Milgrom

Colors: John Kalisz

Lettering: John J. Hill

Cover: Starlin, Rob Hunter and Kalisz

Editor: Adam Schlagman

Strange Adventures #1 (Variant): Ed Benes, Hunter, Kalisz

... though Jim after #3 takes to the writing and pencils. Hunter and Kalisz though are mention for covers also had some changes where a Albuquerque, Shoyket, and Rollins aid in later issues for cover (most likely) and the editor did change on #5.

P.S.

Great series... cannot wait to finally get the last of this series to know what happens.

TheDarkKnight1.jpg

TheDarkKnight1variant.jpg

Wow... those look interestingly beautiful, especially with Batman/Bruce looking hard as a rock; though I am a bit skeptical, because I would more incline to be extremely interested if it was done by Frank Miller.

All-Star Batman and Robin, the Boy Wonder left a really mega impression on me with everything that was done so far in that series before being delayed into...

:jokealert:

... the Phantom Zone. lol

I wonder how did this new series feel to you... Boozad; hm

Sorry for the delays, but now time has come for the...

WARNING! The material about to be shown will cause the following... neck-aches and pains from constant performance of spontaneous double-takes, loss of functionality with your eyes that may result in blurred and/or complete loss of sight/vision, loss of motor-function to your jaw that could result in a sudden jaw-drop (Please be sure to hold your jaw when looking through material on this thread), sudden and uncontrollable large amounts of fluids that would either result to an over-flow or foaming from the mouth, and deep hunger pains for all things DC related!

scan0042-11.jpg

scan0043-11.jpg