• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should I Deslab This PGX/CGG?

46 posts in this topic

I've purchased three PGX graded books in my life. All were bought off Ebay. I recently cracked out two and resubmitted to CGC (a PGX 9.4 Ghosts #1 and a PGX 9.2 Avengers #53). Both came back trimmed.

The third book (a PGX 9.4 Tomb of Dracula #1) will getting resubmitted soon... I'm not hopeful of the results.

I will never buy a PGX graded book again.

I've purchased three PGX graded books in my life. All were bought off Ebay. I recently cracked out two and resubmitted to CGC (a PGX 9.4 Ghosts #1 and a PGX 9.2 Avengers #53). Both came back trimmed.

The third book (a PGX 9.4 Tomb of Dracula #1) will getting resubmitted soon... I'm not hopeful of the results.

The real question is who was the seller.

(shrug)

The real question is who was the seller.

(shrug)

They were bought a few years back... will check to see if I still have the records and get back to you.

Cool, look forward to seeing how it goes. (thumbs u

It went.

Sorry to hear it.

That'll learn ya! :baiting::sorry:

Well, in my defense, this was purchased in a CGG slab... LONG before there was any public issues with the company.