• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men #1 (1962) CGC 5.5 OW Pages SS Stan Lee FOR SALE!

11 posts in this topic

Hello fellow forumites,

I'm selling another of my unique SS books. This is:

X-Men #1 CGC 5.5 OW Pages SS Stan Lee

Again, my policy is sell to forumites first. Asking price is $3000 + s/h. Pictures speak for themselves. No Marvel Chipping here. I like that Stan Lee signed in purple. Feel free to post comments, questions or suggestions. I love hearing feedback from you guys. :)

If this book doesn't sell here, it may go back in my collection or straight to eBay. Let's see what goes on here. I will consider reasonable offers, so please feel free to PM me or reply here.

-Issa

image134qh7.th.jpg

image136jg2.th.jpg

Hello fellow forumites,

I'm selling another of my unique SS books. This is:

X-Men #1 CGC 5.5 OW Pages SS Stan Lee

Again, my policy is sell to forumites first. Asking price is $3000 + s/h. Pictures speak for themselves. No Marvel Chipping here. I like that Stan Lee signed in purple. Feel free to post comments, questions or suggestions. I love hearing feedback from you guys. :)

If this book doesn't sell here, it may go back in my collection or straight to eBay. Let's see what goes on here. I will consider reasonable offers, so please feel free to PM me or reply here.

-Issa

image134qh7.th.jpg

image136jg2.th.jpg

hm

I'm getting a lot of questions regarding how I come up with my pricing:

For an X-men #1, Blue Label,

The 90-day average for a 5.5 is $2354

The 90-day average for a 6.5 is $3000

The last two SS Stan Lee books were 5.0 and 6.5, they sold for $2515 and for $4,481 respectively. Thus, the overhead cost for a Stan Lee SS book varies based on the grade, in this case, which is $500 and $1400 more than the price of a normal 5.0/6.5. Here, I am asking for the 90 day average plus a slightly more conservative amount for this Signature Series book, ($650 additional).

Thanks for your time everyone. Keep the PMs coming.

-Issa