• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLIFTON COMIC EXPO, Clifton New Jersey, SEPT. 14

26 posts in this topic

Hot Flips Supplies will be setting up at the Clifton Comic Expo, September 14

Clifton Community Recreation Center, 1232 Main Ave, Clifton 07011.

Easy access from Rt 3 or Rt 46. The NYC bus from Port Authority stops at the door.

Free admission. 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Easy free parking. Comics from GA to present. The world's friendliest dealers! No minimum bid auction around noon. Monthly shows since 1991!

For more information, go to JP's Website

www.njcomicbookshows.com

Could I get a market report after the show is over. I may want to make it out there next month or sometime this winter. I just would like to know how many dealers show up and are they making good deals. Is this the show Mile High Chuck makes it to from time to time? I would be going to buy comics, not sell. Thanks in advance.

Hello All!

Yes, this is indeed the Clifton Show that Chuck shops at! (I should know, since I'm the organizer!) He also shops our other NJ show as well. The number of dealers varies from show to show, but there will be over 2 dozen tomorrow (9/14), along with 6 guest indie creators. Every dealer sets his own prices of course, but based on the fact that the table cost is the lowest in the Northeast, most are able to offer quite a discount.

Will you find an Action #1 at our show?... probably not. But YOU WILL find a great selection of GA, SA, BA and current comics ranging from bargain readers to investment grade keys. We are now entering the 18th year of this monthly Comicon, and while we have seen some lean times in the past, the current selection and energy level is astounding!

If can make it to the show, please make a point of finding me and letting me know that you saw this post.

Best to Everyone!

JP

www.njcomicbookshows.com

This sounds exciting, I specialize in Bronze to Moderns. Do you get some tables sold to collectors who are setting up to sell there personal collection? They often have some great books at great prices as they come straight from a personal collection. I do travel to bigger shows and talk to Chuck all the time and he has spoken highly of this convention. Feel free to give as much information about your show as I'm eager to learn. Sounds like your location is excellent with a bus from the NY Port going right out front.

Bump for tomorrow. Anyone in the area should stop by and say hello. I will be there, Jeff and family will be there, and many other good dealers.

I might not be there. Charles will be there of course. It depends how much i drink tonight. :sick: