• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spidey Slabs for sale

94 posts in this topic

I’m offering some of my slabbed Spideys. I’ve had many since the day I pulled them off the rack. Since I haven’t done any active collecting in eight years, my references are a little stale. However, I am only selling slabbed books at this time and offer the security of PayPal. I’d be happy to offer additional comfort via PM. Please consider that I don’t know you either. As I’m new, and not proficient at the system, I’ll start off easy with 3 books. Depending on how they go, I can add more.

Prices include insured Priority Mail within the US. I’ll take check, money order, cashier check, or PayPal. The first unqualified :takeit: posted here gets the book. I’ll be closing this thread later tonite. I’m in no hurry to sell these books, I’ve had them for a long time. Feel free to offer more if you think my prices are too low!

ASM #2 CGC 4.0 $550 :news:SOLD

th_ASM2CGCF.jpgth_ASM2CGCF1.jpgth_ASM2CGCB.jpg

ASM #9 CGC 6.0. $375 :news:SOLD

th_ASM9CGCF.jpgth_ASM9CGCF1.jpgth_ASM9CGCB.jpg

ASM #39 CGC 8.5 $350 :news:SOLD

th_ASM39CGC_0001.jpgth_ASM39CGC_0002.jpgth_ASM39CGC_0003.jpg

I’m offering some of my slabbed Spideys. I’ve had many since the day I pulled them off the rack. Since I haven’t done any active collecting in eight years, my references are a little stale. However, I am only selling slabbed books at this time and offer the security of PayPal. I’d be happy to offer additional comfort via PM. Please consider that I don’t know you either. As I’m new, and not proficient at the system, I’ll start off easy with 3 books. Depending on how they go, I can add more.

Prices include insured Priority Mail within the US. I’ll take check, money order, cashier check, or PayPal. The first unqualified :takeit: posted here gets the book. I’ll be closing this thread later tonite. I’m in no hurry to sell these books, I’ve had them for a long time. Feel free to offer more if you think my prices are too low!

don't you mean high... :baiting:

lol

Im offering some of my slabbed Spideys. Ive had many since the day I pulled them off the rack. Since I havent done any active collecting in eight years, my references are a little stale. However, I am only selling slabbed books at this time and offer the security of PayPal. Id be happy to offer additional comfort via PM. Please consider that I dont know you either. As Im new, and not proficient at the system, Ill start off easy with 3 books. Depending on how they go, I can add more.

Prices include insured Priority Mail within the US. Ill take check, money order, cashier check, or PayPal. The first unqualified :takeit: posted here gets the book. Ill be closing this thread later tonite. Im in no hurry to sell these books, Ive had them for a long time. Feel free to offer more if you think my prices are too low!

lol

Don't you have some Ducks to sell? :hehe:

Im offering some of my slabbed Spideys. Ive had many since the day I pulled them off the rack. Since I havent done any active collecting in eight years, my references are a little stale. However, I am only selling slabbed books at this time and offer the security of PayPal. Id be happy to offer additional comfort via PM. Please consider that I dont know you either. As Im new, and not proficient at the system, Ill start off easy with 3 books. Depending on how they go, I can add more.

Prices include insured Priority Mail within the US. Ill take check, money order, cashier check, or PayPal. The first unqualified :takeit: posted here gets the book. Ill be closing this thread later tonite. Im in no hurry to sell these books, Ive had them for a long time. Feel free to offer more if you think my prices are too low!

lol

:roflmao:

lol

meh

lol

Is that an inside joke?

lol

meh
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: