• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #227 CGC 9.4 on eBay...

60 posts in this topic

Nope....hasn't really been a priority for me. confused-smiley-013.gif

Just curious, what are your collecting priorities?

DC bronze 70-74. Current priority is CGC 9.4 or better 100 page giants (superheroes will be eventually done - others such as the romance ones may take a while if at all). Also, working on the DC Special and Super DC Giant run (CGC 9.0 or better for the Super DC Giant, CGC 9.4 for the DC Special 1-15)

DC bronze 70-74. Current priority is CGC 9.4 or better 100 page giants (superheroes will be eventually done - others such as the romance ones may take a while if at all). Also, working on the DC Special and Super DC Giant run (CGC 9.0 or better for the Super DC Giant, CGC 9.4 for the DC Special 1-15)

Romance..... 893frustrated.gif

Romance..... 893frustrated.gif

It's part of the run so it's not complete without them! tongue.gif