• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #227 CGC 9.4 on eBay...

60 posts in this topic

Ronny just EMAILed me asking if I knew who this guy is! So fess you guys! sumo.gif

Why does this person (whoever he is confused-smiley-013.gif) have to fess up??? confused.gif

Ah...Ronny for some reason EMAILed me to ask if I know the guy, as he's worried that the guy may be thrill bidding. foreheadslap.gif Is that you...BOC? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

news.gif The mystery bidder has PM'd me with his ID so he's legit. However, he wished to remain a mystery man just in case he needs to do some punishment bidding on you in the future! sumo.gif

Well Im down around this book in Batman right now and you have to be careful, the covers for the first 50 books in the 200s are awesome and Ive pulled the trigger and regretted it a bit later, but then again they do not come upo CGC'd all that often. Then again CGC'ing these books is a minor crime as the interior art and stories are awesome........... decisions decisions.... either way cloud9.gif

Well Im down around this book in Batman right now and you have to be careful, the covers for the first 50 books in the 200s are awesome and Ive pulled the trigger and regretted it a bit later, but then again they do not come upo CGC'd all that often. Then again CGC'ing these books is a minor crime as the interior art and stories are awesome........... decisions decisions.... either way cloud9.gif

Your SilverMarvel?...Anyways I paid $200 for a Batman 222 CGC 9.0. No trigger pulled. I made the offer. I really wanted the book, probably the Adams books I wanted the most. Like you said not too many CGC'd, and only 1 copy better to shoot for right now (Plus Rip was on the case for that book) and 2 others in the same grade. I didn't feel like waiting for more to pop up in the census let alone try and find another for sale. I'm a big Beatles fan even though I wasn't even born until almost 3 years after Lennon'd death, so the price was worth it. Now I just need a ripped up copy to read. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Now I just need a ripped up copy to read. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No prob here's the details:

Great cover.

Bad interiors.

Hokey story.

Such is the hazard of being seduced by the hypnotic renderings of comic cover god Neal Adams..... smile.gif