• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bought twelve MLJ books today! Some low grade, some nice!

33 posts in this topic

:headbang: Great books. That Top Notch 1 is special.

So the books actually arrived today! I was on pins and needles waiting for the postman to show up! He got here around 5:00 on a Saturday, if you can believe that!

Anyway, the two I've taken out of the bags & boards (Top-Notch #1 and Blue Ribbon #1) have beautiful white pages!!!!!!!!! and white interior covers.

Get this - he threw in a Top-Notch #2 as well - even though it's missing a centerfold it's an amazing book to get for free. I did the right thing and called him and thanked him quite a bit....

Did I ever tell you guys how much I love white pages? :cloud9:

:headbang: Great books. That Top Notch 1 is special.

So the books actually arrived today! I was on pins and needles waiting for the postman to show up! He got here around 5:00 on a Saturday, if you can believe that!

Anyway, the two I've taken out of the bags & boards (Top-Notch #1 and Blue Ribbon #1) have beautiful white pages!!!!!!!!! and white interior covers.

Get this - he threw in a Top-Notch #2 as well - even though it's missing a centerfold it's an amazing book to get for free. I did the right thing and called him and thanked him quite a bit....

Did I ever tell you guys how much I love white pages? :cloud9:

That is great :headbang: The Pep #20 is one of my favorite covers - so much symbolism in that one :cloud9: