• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: SA Green Lantern and Flash take 15 % off listed price!

33 posts in this topic

Hello, Presented for your evaluation and purchase :wishluck: a set of early Green Lantern (1960 - 1972) for sale:

GRADING: I have graded them very strictly (does anyone ever say anything else) using the Overstreet Grading Guide as a reference. As grading is subjective to some extent (ever disagree with a CGC grade?). I have provided scans of the front and back covers please review carefully and ask all questions prior to purchase.

PRICING: For Pricing I review and the Overstreet Price Guide 38th Edition and ComicBase 12th Edition as references. LOT DISCOUNTS ARE GIVEN

PAYMENT: I will accept PayPal, Money Order, personal or bank checks. I will have to wait for the personal check to clear prior to shipping. Otherwise I will ship the next business day after receipt of payment.

POSTAGE: Postage will be USPS Priority, delivery confirmation and insurance for both of our protection. Postage is included in the prices listed for the USA. International buyers please PM and we can discuss cost for shipping etc.

BOOK PREPARATION: After I reviewed and scanned the books I put two BCW comic extenders in the books (similar to microchamber papers) then placed in E. Gerber Mylites 2 Mylar sleeve with a E. Gerber Full-Back 42 mil acid free buffer board, the flap is closed with 3M photo safe double sided removal tape (to prevent the accidental tape pull!). This is how I ship the book.

RETURNS: Returns will be accepted within seven days of purchase. Please send an email with specifics about why you want to return the books. Due to the cost of the return postage it needs to be paid by the buyer. Therefore it is mutually beneficial to come to an agreeable solution so that the books do not have to be returned. If the books do need to be returned then they need to be returned in the same condition, packing and shipped via USPS Priority with insurance. Once received I will send an email and once reviewed I will return the purchase price in the same method that I was paid.

Please PM offers, and questions but the 1st :takeit: is the ^^

Green Lantern Issue: #6 June 1961 -- 1st Appearance Tomar-Re

Grade App 7.0 (SA) Notes: tape inside cover and green marker LLC, PQ OW (To avoid confusion I will use the apparent grade to indicate current appearance with the restoration, as this method is the one that CGC uses) Price: $50

GreenLantern6.jpg

GreenLantern6back.jpg

GreenLantern6corner.jpg

GreenLantern6insidecover.jpg

GreenLantern6PQ.jpg

Green Lantern Issue: #9 December 1961 -- 1st Appearance Jordan Brothers; 1st appearance Sue Jordan; 2nd Appearance of Sinestro.

Grade: 6.0 Notes: A small water stain by comic code stamp. Price: $ 90.00

GreenLantern9.jpg

GreenLantern9back.jpg

GreenLantern9coverstain.jpg

GreenLantern9page.jpg