• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All books Sold !!!! Thank you

119 posts in this topic

Heres whats left:

Cap 101 6.0 $15 th_28064.jpg

Cap 104 5.5 $8 th_28065.jpg

Cap 105 8.0 $20 th_28066.jpg

Cap 107 6.0 $8 th_28067.jpg

Cap 112 6.0/6.5 $7 th_28069.jpg

Cap 113 7.0 $25 DS on BC th_28070.jpg

Come on all....take whats left!!!! :baiting: If it helps....take 15% off listed prices!!!

:takeit: I'll take the rest of those bad boys ! ... :whistle:

Don't really need these 2, but I wouldn't mind them if you want to sweet'n the pot for me..

Cap 105 8.0 $20

Cap 112 6.0/6.5 $7

Let me know what you can go on those 2 books.

If it looks good, I will add them to my order. :)

take em for $20?

It's up to you ? If he really wants those two . No biggie . I'll take the others , or ALL of them ... :)

Don't really need these 2, but I wouldn't mind them if you want to sweet'n the pot for me..

Cap 105 8.0 $20

Cap 112 6.0/6.5 $7

take em for $20?

It's up to you ? If he really wants those two . No biggie . I'll take the others , or ALL of them ... :)

it appears he just logged out.... (shrug) I guess we will figure it out later lol but otherwise ..... ^^

This thread is now CLOSED with all books SOLD!!! Thanks you guys! KUDOS to ALL!!!

Cap 105 8.0 $20

Cap 112 6.0/6.5 $7

take em for $20?

it appears he just logged out.... (shrug) I guess we will figure it out later lol but otherwise ..... ^^

This thread is now CLOSED with all books SOLD!!! Thanks you guys! KUDOS to ALL!!!

I just checked in for a moment . I was just saying that I would take the remainder of your books that you posted (5-7 books)

Then before you returned , the other guy said he wanted the two , so I said it's up to you to allow him to have those two that he wanted and I'll take the rest . No big deal either way ..

Cap 105 8.0 $20

Cap 112 6.0/6.5 $7

take em for $20?

I just checked in for a moment . I was just saying that I would take the remainder of your books that you posted (5-7 books)

Then before you returned , the other guy said he wanted the two , so I said it's up to you to allow him to have those two that he wanted and I'll take the rest . No big deal either way ..

^^ 's