• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is Fatpinko and does anybody care?

269 posts in this topic

(shrug)

I mean, besides the 1st poster I have ever put on ignore.... lol

Didn't you used to be "friendlier" to newbies? :kidaround:

Annoying as it is to see separate threads for each individual, he does not seem to have an "anti-whomever" agenda. He has been given some advice on using Google, the search function and maybe combining his queries into one thread.

:gossip: Just tell Tom and Steve to stop bloody calling you about it already and remind them that you don't work there anymore.

:baiting::roflmao:

(shrug)

Annoying as it is to see separate threads for each individual, he does not seem to have an "anti-whomever" agenda. He has been given some advice on using Google, the search function and maybe combining his queries into one thread.

:gossip: Just tell Tom and Steve to stop bloody calling you about it already and remind them that you don't work there anymore.

Well given the new name picked he picked out for himself I would say he is definately "anti something". doh!

I prefer puppet. Haspel puppet.

Don't you owe me a drink? :)

rantrant

You never finished your last one.

Did Greggy spill that one to doh!

:cry:

There there Greggy, don't cry over spilt long islands.

(shrug)

Well given the new name picked he picked out for himself I would say he is definately "anti something". doh!

(shrug) I'm not aware that he was someone else prior... so he's a shill for a banned member that was a trouble maker?

Plus... "Fatpinko" just reminds me of Archie Bunker lol

(shrug)

(shrug) I'm not aware that he was someone else prior... so he's a shill for a banned member that was a trouble maker?

I have no idea who he is/was. He just changed his name to "AntiComicMafia" last night, not sure why.

And Archie Bunker, can you imagine him as a comic dealer? .. :D

(shrug)

I guess he changed his name to "anticomicmafia" last night, not sure why.

Yes...

"Buy my Captain Americas you Pinko Meathead"

"No... I don't stock Black Panther, Black Goliath, Black Lightning or any other of 'dem colored heros"

"Do I have any issues with the Soviet Super Soldiers?!?... hell no!... get outta' here!!!"

"Do I have Sabras First Appearance in Hulk or any Strange Tales with the Golem?!?... hell no!... get outta' here!!!

c'mon your turn this could be fun...

(shrug)

I have no idea who he is/was. He just changed his name to "AntiComicMafia" last night, not sure why.

:gossip: He'd be collecting those anti-Commy covers. Or any anti-Meathead ones. :kidaround:

Scene

Edith walks into Archies comic shop as he is trying to close the deal with an old lady who brought in some books to sell.

Edith "Arrrrchie.. I brought you some luuunnchh"

Archie, (looks annoyed) "Not now Edith, can't you see's I'm busy?"

Edith " Oh my, so who is your new friend?"

Archie, "this aint no friend Edith, it's some broad who wants me to buy her crummy comics"

Edith, "Why Archie, those are not crummy comics and you know it..Ohhh Archie (makes shocked face)

Old lady grabs her books and walks out.

Archie "Aww Gheese Edith, why yous gotta come in here and ruin a poifectly good siteation, ehh?"

Edith (looks sheepish) "Sorry Archie"

OK, so it needs work, but this "Archie the Comic" dealer deserves his own thread!

(shrug)

:gossip: He'd be collecting those anti-Commy covers. Or any anti-Meathead ones. :kidaround:

My dog is named Meat Head. True.

Great dog though.

As to FatPinkMafiaWhateverGuy. Who cares. No matter what forum you participate in on the net, there are weirdo's who love to stir the pot. I just ignore them. Look how I have ignored our resident pot stirrer, JC.

(Oh brother, now I am in for it) (Did I just stir the pot, or to put it in comic book language, did I just "awaken the sleeping giant JOCOLL!!!)

:o

:jokealert:

All in the Family Trivia (please do not use google... guesses please)

1. Who was the actor targeted and first offered the role of Archie Bunker?

2. What major comedic role in a major sitcom was Carroll O'Connor offered, but turned down?

3. In the pilot, what characters were not the eventual cast members?

Fatpinko and I had some words about 5 years ago...so I PM'd him and introduced myself in more detail. He turned out to be OK....BUT he DOES speak what's on his mind. Don't know him well. I try to like everyone here...although I do sometimes disagree. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

(shrug)

Damn!, I was just having fun guys. Please don't take my post the wrong way, I just thought it was funny. Hell, if I never put Stu on ignore, why would I put this guy. Come on, he is a Dylan fan. Desolation Row has to be in my top 25 B.D. songs (thumbs u