• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: SILVER AGE MARVEL...NOW 15% OFF !!

41 posts in this topic

For sale are a bunch of nice mid to hi grade Silver age Marvels. All are accurately graded, and if you are not happy for any reason, return any book for a full refund. Paypal, MO and checks are all accepted. Shipping will be $6 for 1-3 books.

First :takeit: wins.

ASM #98...F/VF. Small corner crease lower FC, a touch of spine stress and some creasing on the lower bc. Solid book otherwise. Classic Green Goblin story, not approved by the CCA.

My price $38 (OSPG VF $70)

asm98e.jpg

asm98eb.jpg

ASM #126...Vf-/VF..Just a touch of spine stress, clean book.

My price $23 (OSPG VF $35)

asm126e.jpg

asm126eb.jpg

Captain America #113...F+.. Classic cover, Steranko art! Some minor spine wear and cover creases keep it from grading higher. For a book in Fine+ condition, this one has fantastic eyeappeal!

My Price $24 (OSPG F $24, VF 54)

captamerica113qn.jpg

th_captamerica113qb.jpg

Fantastic Four #53..VF-/VF..This semi-key book has a touch of spine and top edge wear. This one is oh so close to a high grade book. This is the 2nd app. of the Black Panther. This is a STEAL!

My Price $55 (OSPG VF $102)

ff53e.jpg

ff53eb.jpg

Fantastic Four #72...Fine+.High quality book, with some minor flaws keeping it from grading higher. Small marvel chip on the left FC edge and BC, impact crease on lower edge (just under Surfer's board) which affects some of the interior pages and a few spine stresses are the detractions. Comic lies flat with supple pages.

My Price $35 (OSPG F $33, VF 71)

FF72a-1.jpg

FF72b.jpg

Fantastic Four #93..VF-. Flat, well centered book. Nice colors and glossy. Small amount spine stress and a small upper right corner bend keeps this one from grading higher. (book also has a printer's crease on the front and back covers, caused during production)

My Price $17 (OSPG VF $28)

ff93e.jpg

ff93eb.jpg

Hulk #116..VF-.A very pretty comic, with bright wet inks, flat, centered and nice eyeappeal. Some minor wear and a small corner crease on the lower right keep this one from grading higher

My Price $21 (OSPG VF $28)

hulk116.jpg

hulk116b.jpg

I'll add more later. Going to have a sex break with the girlfriend. :headbang:
nice (thumbs u

Maybe he'll do a price reduction on some books.

:applause:

quick send offers! lol

I'll add more later. Going to have a sex break with the girlfriend. :headbang:

Rubbing it in the faces of all the dateless comic nerds now are we?

:juggle: