• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

? on shipping to Canada

28 posts in this topic

I use nothing but diamond boxes when shipping INTL, since people love it when the books arrive in perfect shape smile.gif Although the buyer has never requested me to mark stuff as a gift (with the exception of Chromium) and put a low value on it...I do anyways since I want them to avoid paying any type of extra fees.

Although the buyer has never requested me to mark stuff as a gift (with the exception of Chromium) and put a low value on it...I do anyways since I want them to avoid paying any type of extra fees.

But it was a gift..... confused-smiley-013.gif

Although the buyer has never requested me to mark stuff as a gift (with the exception of Chromium) and put a low value on it...I do anyways since I want them to avoid paying any type of extra fees.

But it was a gift..... confused-smiley-013.gif

...he types, as the Belgian I.R.S. agents execute a sting, and are currently probing all of his body cavities in front of the shocked neighbors and media...

...he types, as the Belgian I.R.S. agents execute a sting, and are currently probing all of his body cavities in front of the shocked neighbors and media...

But they'll never find my chocolate foreheadslap.gif

Do they tax items from canada to USA the same way?

Ive sold a few high priced itemes and I wonder if they get dinged same way!!

Nope. Just don't send anthrax, they frown on that. BTW, it's nice to see you showing proper respect to the USA by using all caps and a lowercase "c" for canada. thumbsup2.gif

Do they tax items from canada to USA the same way?

Ive sold a few high priced itemes and I wonder if they get dinged same way!!

Nope. Just don't send anthrax, they frown on that. BTW, it's nice to see you showing proper respect to the USA by using all caps and a lowercase "c" for canada. thumbsup2.gif

I was posting from work....

I shoud have written U.S.EH.