• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How long do you wait for a response before you get worried?

60 posts in this topic

How long do you wait for someone that has purchased a book, you have sent two invoices and havent heard anything from them? Both invoices have been read and its been two, going on three, weeks.

I'd personally be taking action right now. As they've read the PMs, if there's a problem, they should at the very least have communicated that to you. :(

How long do you wait for someone that has purchased a book, you have sent two invoices and havent heard anything from them? Both invoices have been read and its been two, going on three, weeks.

I'd personally be taking action right now. As they've read the PMs, if there's a problem, they should at the very least have communicated that to you. :(

:sorry:

Is 19 days too short a time to file a paypal dispute? I dont want to do it to early but i dont want to lose my money :( .It is a forum member that several ppl vouched for. I have sent PMs that are still unread, and an email. (shrug) Dont want to break etiquette but... :sorry:

I'm in the same boat right now on eBay.

Except I it really hasn't been that long of a time period yet.

I absolutely hate when I win an auction and pay via paypal Immediately

and then nothing no e-mail no contact NOTHING...

To me it is only common courtesy to sent a "hey, I got you payment"

e-mail and it's on the way type of thing.

Especially if the item I won was a deal. That make me even more on edge that

the seller may back out.

:P

I'm in the same boat right now on eBay.

Except I it really hasn't been that long of a time period yet.

I absolutely hate when I win an auction and pay via paypal Immediately

and then nothing no e-mail no contact NOTHING...

To me it is only common courtesy to sent a "hey, I got you payment"

e-mail and it's on the way type of thing.

Especially if the item I won was a deal. That make me even more on edge that

the seller may back out.

:P

yea i had someone actually hand type me an email to tell me the item had been "lost or stolen" ....the 18$ cgc8.5 IM2 that got away :cry:...but this is different :(

Is 19 days too short a time to file a paypal dispute? I dont want to do it to early but i dont want to lose my money :( .It is a forum member that several ppl vouched for. I have sent PMs that are still unread, and an email. (shrug) Dont want to break etiquette but... :sorry:
I sent you the invoice :baiting:

I sent you the invoice :baiting:
lol

Ill just return their books to stock and remember them the next time i have a sale.

:(

Kind of Funny that you are complaining about other people flaking on you when you flake on a deal with me

Randy

Kind of Funny that you are complaining about other people flaking on you when you flake on a deal with me

Randy

I gave you your shipping quote, you didn't like. Now you want me to unbag and unboard a long box worth of books, put them in three boxes and get a quote that way. I said thanks but no thanks, I have decided to keep the books and not sell outside the US.

Sorry you live to far away.

Randy

I gave you your shipping quote, you didn't like. Now you want me to unbag and unboard a long box worth of books, put them in three boxes and get a quote that way. I said thanks but no thanks, I have decided to keep the books and not sell outside the US.

I thought that going the extra mile & helping out fellow board members with trading & selling books along with working out things like optimum shipping rates were all part of how we interacted.

I also think that you are being a bit narrow minded about shipping outside the USA just because "They live to far away"

It unfortunate that you are being so inflexible. I hope you find the time to reconsider your dealings with others at some stage.

Russ...

Randy

I thought that going the extra mile & helping out fellow board members with trading & selling books along with working out things like optimum shipping rates were all part of how we interacted.

I also think that you are being a bit narrow minded about shipping outside the USA just because "They live to far away"

It unfortunate that you are being so inflexible. I hope you find the time to reconsider your dealings with others at some stage.

Russ...

Well put Russ. I do think a seller should try to keep shipping costs down if possible and treat the buyer the way the seller would like to be treated. Excluding buyers outside of the U.S. will certainly lower the percentage of comics that sell and lower the overall sales price on auction sites. This board certainly has a number of 'foreign' top notch members that buy quality comics.

Randy

I understand not wanting to spend the time, but when I provided a US address you still wouldn't respond to my PM's