• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All the books in the world, but one...

64 posts in this topic

hmmm. didn't even know there were Star Wars forums. Never cared much for Star Wars or Star Trek, although I have picked up a few items along the way. I have a Star Trek chess set, plated in gold and silver. Also a couple of original Star Wars figures, and of course many Star Wars comics. But never been to a forum about them, nor have I ever went to a Con dressed as a Jedi or Star Trooper.

This is just a wild guess, but I am assuming that you have?

And yes. If you have several boxes of MID GRADE or even higher bronze books, and they ain't Hulk 181's (even if they are ASM 129's) you ain't got that much value (using the term value as a relative term). But, what's your point? Do you want to buy some broze age books? I will sell them to you cheaper than anyone else if you are buying. But not the Hulk 181's :)

Tell me what you want Braniac. If I have it, I will sell it to you for 25% of guide.

And yes. If you have several boxes of MID GRADE or even higher bronze books, and they ain't Hulk 181's (even if they are ASM 129's) you ain't got that much value (using the term value as a relative term). But, what's your point?

That you're heavily editing what you said, but you already know that. There was no mention of "mid-grade" in your original comment, or other issues but Hulk 181, and you were just playing the "us Golden Age fogeys know best" card without thinking. lol

Well, of course if you have boxes and boxes of 9.8's, then you might have something. I assumed you were bright enough to understand that.

Guess I was wrong, again.

I'll give you the last word, because I know you will take it anyway. You always do. How about something nifty like "Nope"? Or maybe "Whatever".