• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Vendor

24 posts in this topic

Anyways you can look him up if you care to......his user name is stampbearii

:o :o :o

One of the worst graders I have ever had the displeasure of buying from. Also completely obnoxious to deal with.

Other than that...fill your boots! :insane:

Never dealt with him, but it was obvious he was an overgrader from his auctions. Bizarrely enough when I first went on ebay his was the very first auction I checked out, all those years ago.

So, Nick, did you watch Jonathan Ross on Friday, perchance?? ;)

doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh! doh!

I totally forgot she was on...don't tell me, she was totally hot? :cry:

kelly-brook-1a.jpg

I emailed Comic Vendor asking for pictures or scans of the comics since there is NOTHING on the site besides an Add to cart button. His response was "no time for scans". That is literally all he wrote. I understand people are busy, especially if you own millions of comics, but to spend such a short response to a prospective buyer? I am very glad I started this thread.. Next time, I will just burn my money in advance

That sounds like Nick. Customer service was never his strong suit. Its a personality thing. I think generally he makes a living off mail order. So, like what he said to you....."no time for scans"......is how he makes everyone feel who he deals with.....like he doesn't really have time for them. Its kind of sad really, cuz he is sitting on a wealth of books and could be a part of this wonderful hobby......if he wanted to.....but he thinks everyone is out to get him.

Nick Scotto owned the very first comic book store that I ever went to here in Torrance California and that was in the early 70's! I still have fond memories of seeing the books that he put on display in his store and his amazing inventory.