• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Awesome Hulk Collection will blow your mind--I have to sell it

8 posts in this topic

I'm more of a collector than a seller, and this is my first time posting something for sale at CGC, so go easy on me. I have this extraordinary collection of Hulk comic books 9.8 CGC SS signed by Stan Lee.

I have:

Hulk #1 9.8 CGC SS Stan Lee

Hulk #1 Turner Variant 9.8 CGC SS Stan Lee

Hulk #2 Sketch Variant (limited to 3000 copies) 9.8 CGC SS Stan Lee

Hulk #3 Finch Variant 9.8 CGC SS Stan Lee

World War Hulk #1 Sketch Cover 9.8 CGC SS Stan Lee

My asking price is $2000 for the entire collection. First :takeit: gets it. I can't even begin to tell you what I went through to acquire these comic books, so I won't get into it. Anyone who tries to get Stan Lee signed books knows how difficult it is to have a run like this. Let me just say I hate to sell these, but I have to pay some unexpected bills. I will consider offers by PM. I do not want to break up the collection. Thanks for looking.

Hulk1.jpg

hulk1variant.jpg

hulk2sketch.jpg

hulk3.jpg

worldwarhulk.jpg

Thank you for the nice comments. I'm proud of this collection and hate to sell it. I'm half hoping no one will step up and I get to keep it.

From my end, I'll ensure your half hope becomes a reality. :baiting:

Nice books though!