• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LITTLEHELP WITH THIS SPIDER-MAN #28

Should I submit it?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should I submit it?

8 posts in this topic

I'd like to send this one in ... I don't see anythinf wrong with the cover and the inside cover is clean as i the spine, no apparent rest marks, cover is clean and the pages are off-white.. book is complete... I've set the image at 200%.

SM 28 cover

SM 28 back

what's ther verdict

Thanks for everyones imput

WEBHEAD

Looks to be around 7.5. I voted "maybe" on submission; books at this grade don't sell for much more than guide but I don't follow VF prices on issues with above-average appeal like this, so it's possible you'll get an extra $50-$150 with certification...hard for me to say.

Looks to be around 7.5. I voted "maybe" on submission; books at this grade don't sell for much more than guide but I don't follow VF prices on issues with above-average appeal like this, so it's possible you'll get an extra $50-$150 with certification...hard for me to say.

Of course CGCing though will help you actually get close to book at least if you are looking to sell. A lot of times when you got to sell raw books it can be tough to get even guide for them...so it may be worth it anyways.