• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My amp broke last night, so time to upgrade

35 posts in this topic

Fender twin-reverb... :cloud9:

hm I had a Line 6

I have owned both but prefer the Fender. I just think they have a nicer sound. Cant go wrong with either, Line 6's are still nice, but I am a Fender guy. That Bats 608 is real nice. Just picked up a copy of the 2nd printing

Hmm.. I have been playing through the same crate amp for years . Would love to upgrade to an old (80's) ampeg solid state head, and a nice marshall cabinet.

I play mostly metal..

Don't lie you know you play EMO....

:signfunny:

Hmm.. I have been playing through the same crate amp for years . Would love to upgrade to an old (80's) ampeg solid state head, and a nice marshall cabinet.

I play mostly metal..

:roflmao:

I play mostly metal..

www.myspace.com/pray4death if that doesnt work just look up Pray For Death NJHC.

Also I have been told there are still live shows on youtube.com

I sang, and wrote the music.

I play mostly metal..

Thanks for encouraging him....

I play mostly metal..

Thanks for encouraging him....

:sorry:

I play mostly metal..

www.myspace.com/pray4death if that doesnt work just look up Pray For Death NJHC.

Also I have been told there are still live shows on youtube.com

I sang, and wrote the music.

Cool Songs!!!! :headbang: Playing out anytimes soon? I would check out your band.